Weldmatic W19 Wirefeeder
Manufactured, designed and serviced by Trisan Australia Pty Ltd.
The W19-10 wire feed control circuit board is a microprocessor based circuit which employs pulse width modulation to control the speed of the wire feed motor.
Inputs to the circuit are:
- AC Supply 32 Volts +/- 10%, protected by a 5 amp circuit breaker
- Gun switch contact, normally open
- Reed switch welding current sensor
- On-board potentiometer settings for Wirespeed, Pre and Post gas time
- On-board press buttons for Inch, Purge, Latch mode and Creep start mode
- Provision for remote speed control potentiometer 1Kohm
Note: The circuit automatically defaults to the remote potentiometer when one is fitted.
Outputs from the circuit are:
- Nom. 0-24 volts DC motor drive
- Nom. 30 volts DC gas solenoid valve supply
- Triac clouser to energise 32 volt AC contactor in welding power source
- Open-collector transistor to control on/off of optional pull motor circuit
On-board adjustments are:
- Maximum motor speed calibration, which should be set for 144 rpm
- Burnback time, set as required